Tuesday, October 19, 2010

PRINT & PATTERN!

You cannot imagine how ECSTATIC I am this morning when I go to the Print & Pattern blog as usual, and then seeing my tea towels! I was literally jumping up and down for joy because it is such a great honour! I've been reading the blog since Julie, a co-worker introduced me to this wonderful blog two years ago while I still worked at Sears Canada as a Kidswear graphic designer, and since then, I have long admired all the beautiful prints and patterns from around the world. It has been such a great inspiration that it is the reason why I decided to venture out and start up deMOCCA with Fermin. You can click here for the full post on Print & Pattern blog. Cheers!

Hmm ... I think I need to do some exercise or yoga today to calm myself down ...

No comments:

Post a Comment